Facebook Conversion API and Pixel with Google Tag Manager
Facebook Conversion API is another tool for digital marketers in the digital space. API stands for Application Programming Interface. When we are talking about the Conversion API of Facebook, we refer to the API from Facebook that can establish a link between the data gathered from your marketing and the system that helps you optimize targeting via advertisement. It can reduce cost per action cost and measure different results across Facebook technologies.
- In Details Facebook Conversion API (CAPI)
- Facebook Pixel, Events, and Parameters
- GCP Server Optimization
- Google Tag Manager Basic
- Basic Knowledge in Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- Basic Knowledge in Google Analytics 4 (GA4)
- Basic Knowledge in Facebook Pixel & Events
- Eager To Learn & Can Provide Dedication
- PC / Mobile with Internet
- Basic English
- Don’t Join if you can’t manage time for practices
Digital marketers have been using Facebook Or Meta Pixel to figure out how their ads have been and rebuild audiences for strong retargeting. However, because of various powerful privacy features of iOS 14 and website cookies on its deathbed, the power of Facebook Pixel is also dying. This is where CAPI comes into play. Let us have a look at why CAPI is so important at present.
- CAPI can bypass ad blockers and VPNs.
- It is friendly with iOS14.
- Conversion API can capture lower-funnel actions that are really important.
- Eventually, if cookies are gone, CAPI will rule the digital marketing space.
The Importance of Facebook Conversion API in Digital Marketing
If you are thinking about taking a career in the digital marketing industry, you should consider learning about Facebook Conversion API. The benefits of learning the API are as the following:
- The use of Facebook conversion API can reduce your cost per action and provide better results.
- This API can help your ad bypass the browser-specific ad blocker.
- CAPI helps to maximize your ads for various actions. These actions take place after clients have subscribed to your service or purchased something from your store.
- You can better understand how your ads are performing and how customers convert from mere browsers to subscribers or buyers.
- CAPI helps you match various events from various accounts on Facebook technologies by gathering the data that you can reuse across the platform.
- You can have increased control over data if you use CAPI separately from Pixel.
Why should I buy this course
Well, as you know, digital marketing involves online advertisements. There are placeholders for ads on every website. However, when cookies are gone, and iOS 14 privacy features are active, most advertisements will lose effectiveness. So, if you are a digital marketer now or want to be in the future and want to thrive in the industry, you NEED to learn about Facebook Conversion API. Only by buying this course in Bongiyo.com can you have access to all the intelligence you need to master CAPI.