Google Ads is an excellent way to market your business to others. This element gives you a fantastic edge over others who are not using it. This article will try to look at the answer – how to become a Google Ads specialist.
Although it is not difficult to learn, you have to go through a time-consuming process. However, it is gratifying. We will discuss the job opportunities of a Google Ads specialist as well.
How to become a certified google ads specialist?
To become a certified Google Ads specialist, you can complete the following tasks.
- Learn about and understand what Google Ads is and how it works.
- Pass Google Certified exam to become Google Ads specialist. There are a few pathways you can take. For example, Google Ad video, search, display certifications, etc.
- Start applying what you have learned. Do sample ad campaign projects on your own. Get a beginner-level job somewhere.
- Keep yourself abreast of the updates made in the Google Ads System.
- Give extra effort in collecting testimonials from your satisfied clients.
What does a Google Specialist Do?
Now, think carefully. When a business owner or a marketer needs to learn about Google Ads, which is the best person to turn to? Of course, they will go to someone with expert knowledge.
- A Google Ads specialist Makes strategies and sets up and meaning of advertisement campaigns with Google Ads.
- S/he Teaches Google Ads system to others.
- S/he Works with other businesses or individuals.
- S/he Keeps themselves updated on the recent advancements and teaches these to others in the industry.
Here is a list of responsibilities that a Google Ads specialist carries out for your business:
- Present performance checking of the Google Ads.
- Revising the areas of target by the Google Ads system for his employer.
- Launch newer advertisement campaigns.
- Optimize the current project or ad campaigns.
- Make recommendations to their team or employer.
- Share performance reports to the employer or team members.
- Checking newer query keywords on the topics of interest.
- Checking performances of competitors.
- Revise or make new strategies for ad auctions.
- Test or create more unique ad types.
- Constantly make efforts to improve the account performance.
Where Can A Google Ads Expert Get Work?
The job scopes for you will be in the following places:
- Freelance: You can work from project to project. You can choose where to work and when to work.
- Agency: There are many advertising agencies. You can find a job at these places.
- In-house: You can be hired as a marketing specialist by a business in a permanent position and work for the company as long as your contract allows you.
How Much Money Is Paid to An Expert Google Ads Specialist?
The industry base salary at present is 71,000 USD per year. You can start as a Freelancer starting from an hourly 15 USD to 40 USD. However, this figure can get even more significant with your experience and success rate.
What skills do I need to become a freelance Google Ads Expert?
Here is the list of things you must do to become an expert in Google Ads:
- Get to know the whole Google Ads system. Find books, videos, or articles and read them.
- You need good writing skills. Your words should be assertive and attractive to prospective customers.
- It would be best if you had a knack for design aesthetics. You need to know what is appealing and what is not.
- It would be best if you had a clear idea of what ‘e-commerce’ is. You need to know about traffic and revenue.
- You need to know how to win over a client or a customer with your marketing skills.
- Must know what the landing pages are and how they work.
- Learn to understand statistics.
Is it hard to become a Google Ads specialist?
It is not hard if you are motivated. The whole process will be a bit complex for you, depending on your background in marketing. Eventually, your efforts will be well paid off if you keep holding on to them. Quitting is never an option. You do not have to fear!
How much time do you need to become a Google Ads Specialist?
Officially you need to be the age of 18 or over to get access to a Google Ads account. We hope this article will answer some of your questions regarding the Google Ads account and how to become a Google Ads specialist. Happy reading!