It is the 21st century. We entered the universe of digital technology many decades ago. Now, we are even talking about living in the Metaverse, where everything is digital. As a result, it becomes more important for people to have an online presence.
Everyone is searching for information in a way that has become a serious and a billion-dollar industry. In this sector, being at the top of the search results means everything. Thousands of people are trying to find either a business, service, or customers out there in the digital world, and the technique that lets us lead the pack is SEO or search engine optimization.
In this article, we will try to shed some light on what it really is, how it came about, what the relation between SEO and a search engine is, and the reasons why You should learn SEO in Bangladesh.
Factors affecting Google Search Ranking
We will quickly list a few points that experts believe have a significant influence on search rankings. The number in percent will show how important the point is.
- Domain level links – 8.22%.
- Page-level links – 8.19%.
- Page-level content and keyword – 7.87%.
- Page-level keyword-agnostic feature – 6.57%.
- Data related to traffic/query and engagement – 6.55%.
- Brand metrics – domain level – 5.88%.
- Use of domain-level keywords – 4.97%.
- Keyword agnostic features in domain level – 4.09%.
- Social metrics on a social level – 3.98%.
SEO will use this as a standard and help designers and content writers turn their websites into balanced ones. If your business wants its website to be at the apex of the SERP, you must use non-manipulative strategies, give priority to the experiences of the users, and also keep improving your website according to the SEO updated guidelines.
Why Learn SEO in Bangladesh
In Bangladesh, the digital marketing sector is flourishing beyond imagination. Because of globalization and cheap labor cost, countries from the West and from all over the world are looking for SEO specialists to outsource their SEO jobs to Bangladeshi SEO experts. Here are a few reasons you must learn SEO in Bangladesh.
- If you want your website to be found by relevant people online, learn SEO. Your website can be aesthetically designed to win a competition; without SEO, no one will be able to find out anything about your business.
- To be miles ahead of your competition, you should learn SEO. By doing SEO, you can make sure that search engines find your website, index it properly, and push it at the top of the SERP.
- To save money, you need SEO. A good business page may not need too many design elements but SEO. Saving money on design elements means saving money overall.
- To make money from your website, you need to do proper SEO. To do business, you need customers to visit your website and buy products or services from you.
- Be present on the SERP. If you want your profile to be at the top of the SERP, you need SEO.
- To earn top money, you should learn SEO. If you are an expert, it will mean people will be looking for your service, and this will make you more money.
- The more you learn about SEO and keep yourself updated, you will be far ahead of the competitors.
- To make your marketing fruitful, learn SEO.
- To increase the quality and quantity of your traffic, you need SEO.
- By doing or learning SEO, you can make sure that you are making money.
In the end, we wish you good luck with your website designing endeavor. If you really own a business or if you are a marketer, learning SEO in Bangladesh will eventually land your business or clients in the long run. Therefore, why the delay! Learn SEO in Bangladesh right now!