Best results come through best practices combined with great technologies. And without knowing the right path, it's difficult to bring out the desired effect. It goes similar to Search Engine Optimization. You have to know search algorithms, processes, and factors of Google's search-bots to beat the other SERPs.
- Learn how factors affect the ranking in Google with algorithms updates
- Rank #1 in Google Search, Images & YouTube with in-depth SEO techniques & strategies
- Bring TONS of organic traffic with advanced Keyword Research & Competitor Analysis
- Learn essential Technical skills to make Website/Blog with WordPress
- Know how to do technical SEO, make an SEO audit & create dynamic report
- Get best link building procedures and unlock the myth of ranking
- Integrate with Google tools and do Data analysis with industry benchmark
- Start your own project like blogging, affiliate site, or start off providing SEO services to clients.
- No experience required
- Extreme desire to learn
- PC/Mobile with high-speed internet
- Little budget to buy a domain & hosting to start own project [Optional]
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization- is the series of the process through which you can make your content visible organically to the target audience when they query your desired keywords on search engines. The outcome is that your business reaches the more potential customer; thus, it increases the conversion chances, and ultimately revenue and profit for your business.
Pro Tip: Organic traffic means free traffics or the practice of getting visitors without spending on Google Ads
The popular search engines are Google and Bing, which are being operated by a team of robots (known as crawlers or spiders) that crawl through the internet. The crawler creates queues of webpages to pull out the best possible pages and other content such as videos, images, or local listings for the searchers.
If you think these spiders are just a set of some prefixed algorithms that have been uploaded by Search Engine (SE) long years back and never been updated- you are absolutely wrong. As of 2018- Google made more than 3,200 changes compared to 500 times changes in 2014. And among all the significant algorithm changes, in 2019, Google announced some of the most massive core updates it has ever done.
★★★★★ The only purpose was to present relevant and authoritative content to searchers.
But why are these changes so important? The answer is- to show the best relevant content to the searchers. Indeed, this is not the end. Each day, these search machines are applying new search features and complex-matrix to pull out the purest form of information from the server. Speaking of Google, it's an ongoing process. It's the same for the other Search Engines as well.
World SEO PROs believe there are more than 200 ranking factors, and that's why SEO is being considered as a tricky subject to deal with. Moreover, no search engine ever discovers the algorithm of ranking factors to prevent them from being exploited.
Why Should You Know SEO?
There are billions of searches performed each day on Google. No matter how much tiniest business you have, and whether it has an online presence or not, the searchers are looking for it on Google.
In addition to that, there are other sources of traffic like- paid advertising, social media, Q&A Websites, and other online platforms and offline promotions as sponsoring events & programs. Even so, talking about the quality in terms of conversion, organic search appears more credible to savvy searchers. However, However, SEO can bring a lot of help besides providing searchability and visibility.
- Easy way to get quality traffic
- Builds Trust and Credibility
- There is no need to spend on ad space
- Ensures growth
- Staying ahead of the competition
Considering the above facts, if you implement robust and quality SEO techniques, it can take your business to the new heights of profitability, branding, and success. Thankfully, it won't need you to keep pumping cash to run it. That goes without saying, "SEO is important."
Importance of SEO in Career
There is no robot to write content, design websites, make it responsive, research, and finalize strategies that need to be ahead of the competition. Well, some tools can give you an overview, not a decision.
Only a human can do it. So, an SEO expert is a person who acquires skills in understanding search crawler's behavior and mastering in implementing those so that a website can appear on top of the Google SERP.
With 1.2 trillion searches on Google, there is no denying that each minute hundreds are adding to the list. It indicates a perfect demand for search engine optimization experts nationally and beyond the borders.
To better understand the career opportunity of an agile SEO analyst and search engine optimizer job, let's know the online marketing industry better.
Is it the right path for you? The answer depends on whom you asked because SEO is too dynamic and hard to measure. Besides, there are no hard and fast rules on SEO standards except one- giving the user a better experience in terms of everything.
The rule of success here is "Adaptability and following the trends." Today, real SEO is more stringent, time-consuming, and detail-oriented. And that's why companies are willing to pay hundreds per hour to do their SEO tasks.
The exciting news is that the better you are at SEO, you can play smarter, not harder, and the bad news is- the industry is powerful than ever before, and now there are no jobs for inferior and repugnant SEO workers.
Tip of the day: There are lots of free materials available on the web that may help a newbie to cover the necessary SEO know-how.
But the internet is filled with so much obsolete information and outdated SEO tactics that you should be terrified in this impenetrable maze. So if you want to learn winning SEO strategies and aimed to do big, SEO training is worth doing. A search engine optimization training is usually a certified program that allows you to learn in-depth SEO knowledge and afterward get a certificate.
However, do you know the worse part? Most of the pages are filled with outdated and misleading data about SEO strategies that can negatively affect your SEO knowledge.
So the million-dollar question comes, "Where can I get the best SEO Training in Bangladesh?" Well, here's the exciting news for you. We have outlined a futuristic and in-demand SEO online course filled with the latest SEO techniques taught by industry veterans to turn your website into a money-making machine. The attendees will learn on-hands training on how to improve website ranking and create a recurring income from this cutting edge SEO Training Workshop.
1. Introduction To SEO
2. Rankings Overview
3. Niche Research, Selection & Validation
4. Keyword Research
5. Content Writing & Optimisation
6. Making Website (WordPress)
7. On-Page SEO
8. Link Building
9. Content Marketing
10. Growth Hacking
12. Local SEO
13. eCommerce SEO
14. Newspaper SEO
15. International SEO
16. Affiliate SEO
17. Nationwide SEO
19. Video SEO
20. Google Analytics
21. Google Search Console
22. Monetization with SEO
23. Live Class Recording
Why Should You Buy This Course?
After spending hundreds of hours creating successful SEO campaigns and experimenting with real clients with real situations, we have come up with this advanced online training course on Search Engine Optimization. The only reason is that you can level up your SEO skills even if you are a beginner.
Dozens of proven techniques that'll be taught in this pre-recorded online training, we believe you'll never find in other so-called SEO courses. This entire course has been designed by a few internet marketing enthusiasts who know how to play the SEO game. From time to time, the course contents will be updated with new hacks, and you'll get full lifetime access after a one-time payment.
Not everyone, but we want those who have a thirst for following desire/s.
Who should enroll?
- You are an intermediate to an advanced marketer who wants to learn everything about SEO faster and stay sane.
- You want to know what SEO strategies and tactics are working and want to stay future proof with Lifetime Unlimited Online Access
- You don't want to get penalized in your rankings for obsolete approaches.
- You are looking for best practices, tested methodologies, and essential cutting-edge SEO tactics.
- Searching for the best available online SEO course and ironically the least expensive
- You want to teach yourself actionable and legitimate SEO tactics without hurting Google's guidelines and recommendations.
- You want to learn critical SEO components and out-of-the-box solutions to solve any problems related to ranking.
- You wish to push the boundaries of white-hat methods but in an ethical manner.
- Your clients want to get a clear roadmap of boosting organic traffic and conversion in the most cost-effective ways.
- You want to upgrade new skill sets that'll foster your career prospects as an employee.
Do not enroll if:
- You want to bluff Google's search engine by practicing Black Hat.
- You have little interest to learn profound things about SEO
- You don't want to keep yourself up to date with the latest "over-the-shoulder" walkthroughs.
- You don't love recorded videos with a "watch and repeat" perspective.